In collaboration with The Resolution Project and The Earth Institute's Center on Globalization and Sustainable Development, this year's organizers are proud to present The Social Venture Challenge to its participants.
The SVC empowers undergraduate students to make a positive social impact on communities.
Winning teams will be awarded Resolution Fellowships, joining a community of Resolution Fellows doing inspiring, socially-responsible work around the world, up to $3,000 in seed funding, ongoing mentorship, robust support, and access to Resolution's network.
Two options: Register for free for the SVC competition (no access to The Earth Summit conference) OR register for the conference,
which includes full access to the conference and to the SVC competition)
2. You will receive an e-mail inviting you to register your team profile for the SVC
3. A Project Summary and Action Plan are due March 24 (ventures do not need to be enviro-related)
4. All eligible submissions will showcase their proposals to Earth Summit participants and judges at the Social Venture Forum on
Thursday, March 28. Bring posters and other materials to promote your proposals
5. Selected teams will be invited to present their project to the judges on Friday, March 29. Team presentations will be followed by a Q&A.
6. Winning teams will be announced at The Earth Summit Reception on the evening of March 29
© 2013 by Columbia University Earth Summit. No animals were harmed in the making of this site. All rights reserved.